DISCOVER THE ART OF COMMUNICATIVE LEADERSHIP: HOW TO REALLY LISTEN SO YOU CAN WIN AND HOLD THE TRUST OF YOUR STAKEHOLDERS.
Leaders often say ‘I communicate’ when, in fact, they mean ‘I tell’. Yet being able to really listen is the key to growth and results. The Listening Leader provides a clear framework for taking action to implement a communicative leadership style
By actively listening to your organisation and external stakeholders you will be able to better navigate today’s VUCA (volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous) economy and digitally transparent world; make a genuine difference to the performance of your organization; better respond to the expectations and needs of their stakeholders and dramatically increase your competitiveness in the market.
BECOME A GREAT LEADER, IMPROVE YOUR PERFORMANCE AND SUCCEED IN BUSINESS BY COMMUNICATING AND LISTENING MORE EFFECTIVELY."If everything seems going too fast, it’s all too hard, then grab this book, go off to a quiet corner, read some and you’ll feel calmer: it reconnects the decent ones among us to things we always knew, but here is the hugely powerful evidence we’ve been right, and the clear ways we can do it even better. Let’s hope the bad guys don’t get anywhere near a copy." Anne Scoular, Former diplomat and international banker; psychologist and writer; Co-Founder of Meyler Campbell
1. Information: How to get your message across and gain credibility
2. Communication: Establish the dialogue
3. Enabling: How to increase your own and your employees’ performance by learning and teaching to learn
4. Empowerment: Deploy the energy of the stakeholders
5. The Listening Leader in Action
6. Conclusion: How to re-establish the lost trust in leadership and succeed as a leader and as a corporation
7. Afterword: Away with Communicators