The Leader’s Guide to Resilience is your essential toolkit to build authentic strength within your business, so you can thrive in a changing and challenging world.
Resilience is the core of growth and regrowth. It is what contributes most to the advancement of your organisation and your role as leader. Your personal resilience, and that of your teams, organisation and broader community network, must be actively nurtured to give you the tools to face anything that comes your way.
This book will give you clear, effective and adaptable methods to initiate your first steps in building resilience, as well as advanced practical ways to refine, develop and future-proof your progress once on the path.
Whatever life throws at you, resilience will help you bounce back.
2021 Firebird Book Award Winner - Business, Leadership and Motivation
Table of Contents
Part One: Defining Resilience
1. Building resilient people
2. Building strength
3. Attracting, maintaining and retaining staff
4. Harnessing drive and inspiring passion
5. Establishing a responsive network
6. Authentic leadership
Part Two: Shaping resilient organisations
7. Laying the foundations of a resilient organisation
8. Behaving sustainably
9. Asserting and living resilient organisational values
10. Establishing a creative and innovative culture for growth
11. Empowering and structuring for responsiveness
12. Engaging in Mindful future planning
Part 3/Epilogue: Towards a resilient future