Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
Everyone operating in business needs to understand how they should be using both influence and persuasion to make an impact, deliver outstanding results and really get ahead.
This brand new edition of How to Influence, is structured into three easy-to-access sections that will show you how to create willing allies across your organisation, turn potential crises into career defining opportunities, turn disagreement into consent, win key battles without fighting, push your agenda forward with authority, achieve more and stay in control.
Author Jo Owen is highly regarded as a world-leading expert in business practise and skills.
Part 1: the ten pillars of influence
1. Whispers of influence: the persuasive conversation.
2. Active listening: two ears and one mouth
3. Earning the currency of influence: trust
4. Act the part
6. Give to take
7. Play the right tune
8. The spider’s web: building incremental commitment
9. Build your platform
10. Turning dreams into reality
Part 2: influence in practice
11. Moments of truth
12. The myths and realities of influence