Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Electronic Test Instruments: Analog and Digital Measurements, 2nd Edition
- Your Price: $55.21
- List Price: $64.95
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
- Copyright 2002
- Dimensions: K
- Pages: 400
- Edition: 2nd
- ISBN-10: 0-13-066830-3
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-066830-1
Electronic instruments: theory, applications, and real-world practice.
- The practical guide to electronic test and measurement: instruments and techniques, digital and analog
- Measurement techniques for maximizing accuracy
- Meters, signal sources, oscilloscopes, frequency counters, power supplies, spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, logic analyzers, and more
- Includes many circuit models and conceptual block diagrams
Electronic Test Instruments: Analog and Digital Measurements, Second Edition offers a thorough, unified, up-to-date survey of the entire field of electronic instrumentation: instruments and techniques, digital and analog.
Robert A. Witte first introduces basic measurement theory, then covers each type of commonly used electronic test equipment. Using detailed examples, Witte shows how these systems are applied in real-world applications, introducing core functionality and showing how to choose the right instrument for each task. This new second edition has been updated throughout, reflecting the latest technologies and presenting extensive new coverage of digital oscilloscopes and power supplies.
- Introduces essential measurement theory and explains its relationship to practical measurements
- Covers all mainstream test instruments, including meters, signal sources, oscilloscopes, frequency counters, power supplies, spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, logic probes, and logic analyzers
- Presents circuit models and conceptual block diagrams that clarify the behavior of complex circuits and instruments
- Explains key commonalities and differences between digital and analog instrumentation from the user's standpoint
- Introduces advanced circuit concepts and techniques that help users achieve higher quality measurements
- Illuminates important concepts such as loading effect, grounding, and bandwidth
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options
Other Things You Might Like
- LabVIEW Style Book, The
- eBook (Watermarked) $74.79
- LabVIEW Style Book, The
- Book $92.65
- LabVIEW for Everyone, Third Edition: Graphical Programming Made Easy and Fun, Adobe Reader, 3rd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $61.19