- Copyright 2021
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-731207-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-731207-8
Take your IT career to the next level with this video-based online training course designed to provide you with the hands-on experience to mitigate your network, guard it from multifaceted attacks, and prepare you to succeed on the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) exam. With this expert-led certification prep course you'll get more than enough practice tests to confidently prepare for the CEH, along with lab-based, real-world projects that explore all sides of multi-pronged cybersecurity attacks to ensure your preparedness to combat attack threats.
Who should take this course
Skill level | Intermediate
- Anyone planning to take the EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Exam to become a Certified Ethical Hacker
- Anyone who is interested in becoming a cybersecurity professional or concerned about the integrity of their network infrastructure
- Anyone interested in ethical hacking (penetration testing)
In order to achieve certification via the Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certification exam, the EC-Council requires that applicants attend an EC-Council training session or show that they have 2 years of information security experience in each of the 5 CCISCO Domains.
For an optimal course experience, we recommend using these browsers and devices.
- 18 hours of targeted video-based lessons led by industry experts
- Hands-on labs to simulate real-world experience performing footprinting, penetration testing, and security risk analysis, as well as measures to guard your network
- Self-study tools, such as flashcards to study key terms and quizzes to self-asses your progress
- Exclusive Pearson Test Prep practice exams to fully prepare to take the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) exam with confidence
- 1 year of access*
What you'll learn
This Pearson IT Training Course covers the full range of topics tested on the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) exam, including:
- Performing footprinting and reconScan networks
- Performing countermeasures against enumeration
- Conducting vulnerability analysis
- Hacking systems and covering your tracks
- Using and preventing malware
- Performing network sniffing
- Conducting social engineering methodologies and learning how to prevent them from happening
- Performing Denial-of-Service (DoS) and session hijacking attacks, as well as taking measures to guard against them
- Hacking web servers and applications using multiple tools and techniques
- Performing attacks using SQL injection
- Using the best tools and techniques for hacking wireless networks
- Deploying IDS, firewalls, and honeypots, as well as learning how to evade them
- Understanding and learning how to use cloud computing for penetration testing
- Understanding cryptography and cryptanalysis
- Exploiting the vulnerabilities of Internet of Things (IoT) devices
- Understanding the vulnerabilities of and methods to hack mobile devices
Didn't pass your certification exam on your first try? We'll give you six months of additional access at no cost.
About Pearson IT Training Courses
Pearson IT Training Courses are complete and affordable packages of expert-led, self-paced courses designed to help you stand out with in-demand skills that take your career to the next level.
From learning to hands-on practice and application, our comprehensive certification prep courses ensure you are ready for exam success.