CCNA Security 640-553 Cert Flash Cards Online
The CCNA Security 640-553 Cert Flash Cards Online provides a concise review of all objectives on the IINS exam 640-553. This online exam preparation tool consists of a custom flash card application loaded with 250 total questions that test your skills and enhance retention of exam topics.
Questions are organized by exam objective, allowing you to focus your study on selected topics. You can choose to view cards in order or at random, and you can create custom sets from the entire bank of cards. The engine provides you with the ability to mark each question correct or incorrect and provides a detailed score report by category at the end of the exam. You can even write notes on each question and then get a printable PDF of all your notes aligned to the relevant questions.
These robust features make this a truly unique learning tool:
. Test your knowledge by entering your own answers
. Grade your answers against the correct answer
. Create custom question sets
. View detailed score reports
. Enter and print notes for each question
. Use on any device that has a web browser and Internet connection
CCNA Security 640-553 Cert Flash Cards Online is an online, internet-based service, available in both desktop and mobile device formats, allowing you to test yourself at home, at work, or on the go.
Web browser and Internet connection
US: $24.99 / CAN: $29.99
1. Describe the security threats facing modern network infrastructures
2. Secure Cisco[r] routers
3. Implement AAA on Cisco routers using local router database and external ACS
4. Mitigate threats to Cisco routers and networks using ACLs
5. Implement secure network management and reporting
6. Mitigate common Layer 2 attacks
7. Implement the Cisco IOS[r] IPS feature set using SDM
8. Implement site-to-site VPNs on Cisco Routers using SDM