- Copyright 2022
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-783774-7
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-783774-8
CCNA 200-301 Official Cert Guide and Network Simulator Library
Assessment, review, and hands-on practice package for the CCNA 200-301 exam
Includes CCNA 200-301 Official Cert Guide, Volume 1, CCNA 200-301 Official Cert Guide, Volume 2, and CCNA 200-301 Network Simulator
CCNA 200-301 Official Cert Guide and Network Simulator Library is a comprehensive review and hands-on practice package for the CCNA exam. This value-priced bundle combines the best-selling CCNA study guides with a powerful network simulator, providing you with the tools you need to master all the exam topics and develop real-world hands-on configuration and troubleshooting skills. The three products in this package present complete reviews and a more challenging and realistic preparation experience.
In the books, CCNA 200-301 Official Cert Guides Volumes 1 and 2, best-selling author and expert instructor Wendell Odom shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. This complete study package includes
CCNA 200-301 Network Simulator
- A test-preparation routine proven to help you pass the exams
- Do I Know This Already? quizzes, which enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section
- Chapter-ending Key Topic tables, which help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly
- The powerful Pearson Test Prep Practice Test software, complete with hundreds of well-reviewed, exam-realistic questions, customization options, and detailed performance reports
- Links to a series of hands-on config labs developed by the author
- Online, interactive practice exercises that help you enhance your knowledge and hone your configuration skills
- More than 2 hours of video mentoring from the author
- An online, interactive Flash Cards application to help you drill on Key Terms by chapter
- Final preparation chapters, which guide you through tools and resources to help you craft your review and test-taking strategies
- Study plan suggestions and templates to help you organize and optimize your study time
software enables you to practice your networking skills with more than 300 structured labs designed to help you learn by doing, the most effective method of learning. Experience realistic network device response as you perform each lab, which include detailed instructions, topology diagrams, critical-thinking questions, hints, and answers. Working through the labs, you will quickly become proficient with all the common Cisco IOS version 15 router and switch commands on the CCNA exam. Unlike other simulators on the market, the lab scenarios included in the CCNA 200-301 Network Simulator are far more complex, challenging you to learn how to perform real-world network configuration and troubleshooting tasks.
Well regarded for its level of detail, study plans, assessment features, challenging review questions and exercises, video instruction, and hands-on labs, these study tools help you master the concepts and techniques that ensure your exam success.
These study tools help you master all the topics on the CCNA exam, including
- Networking fundamentals
- Implementing Ethernet LANs
- Implementing VLANs and STP
- IPv4 addressing and subnetting
- IPv4 routing
- Implementing OSPF
- IPv6 addressing, subnetting, and routing
- Wireless LANs
- IP access control lists
- Security services
- IP services
- Network architecture
- Network automation
The companion website contains more than 600 unique practice exam questions, online practice exercises, and more than 2 hours of video training.
Includes Exclusive Offers For Up to 70% Off Extra Practice Tests and Video Training
Pearson Test Prep online system requirements:
Browsers: Chrome version 73 and above, Safari version 12 and above, Microsoft Edge 44 and above.
Devices: Desktop and laptop computers, tablets running Android v8.0 and above or iPadOS v13 and above, smartphones running Android v8.0 and above or iOS v13 and above with a minimum screen size of 4.7. Internet access required.Pearson Test Prep offline system requirements:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client; Pentium-class 1 GHz processor (or equivalent); 512 MB RAM; 650 MB disk space plus 50 MB for each downloaded practice exam; access to the Internet to register and download exam databases
Network Simulator system requirements:
Operating Systems: Windows 10 (32/64 bit); Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit); macOS 11, 10.15, and 10.14.
Free Storage Space: 1 GB (minimum).
System Memory (RAM): 4 GB (minimum).
Processor: i3 3.4 GHz (minimum) and above.
Software Prerequisites: Node JS 10 and PDF reader.
Monitor Resolution: Minimum resolution: 1024 x 768; best viewed: 1280 x 800 and above.
Internet Speed: 2 Mbps (minimum) is needed only during software activation, reporting feedback, and receiving updates. After activation, Internet is not needed for accessing the labs in the application.
Language: English (US)