This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Need answers quickly? Adobe Photoshop CC on Demand provides those answers in a visual step-by-step format. We will show you exactly what to do through lots of full color illustrations and easy-to-follow instructions.
• Online Workshops that focus on real-world techniques
• Online Adobe certification resources for both ACE and ACA
• More than 500 essential Photoshop CC tasks
Inside the Book
• Improve productivity and efficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud
• Use automatic saving options for better efficiency and protection
• Use automatic layer alignment and blending to work with objects
• Use Adobe Camera Raw to enhance or correct a photo
• Use content-aware options for scaling and fill
• Create eye-catching images with special effect filters
• Select and modify one or more shapes at the same time
• Create character and paragraph styles to manage and use text
• Transform video in Photoshop just like an image
• Create and manipulate 3D models using presets and custom options
Numbered Steps guide you through each task
See Also points you to related information in the book
Did You Know alerts you to tips and techniques
Illustrations with matching steps
Tasks are presented on one or two pages
Bonus Online Content
Register your book at queondemand.com to gain access to:
• Workshops and related files
• Keyboard shortcutsVisit the author site: perspection.com
Download the sample pages (includes Chapter 3 and Index)
1 Getting Started with Photoshop CC 1
Installing Photoshop 2 New!
Starting Photoshop 4 New!
Viewing the Photoshop Window 6 New!
Showing and Hiding Panels 7
Working with Panels 8
Working with Photoshop Tools 10
Creating a New Document 12
Selecting Color Modes and Resolution 13
Creating a New Document Using Presets 14
Working with Non-Square Pixels 15
Opening Images 16 New!
Inserting Images in a Document 17
Importing Raw Data from a Digital Camera 18 New!
Working with Smart Objects 20
Changing Image Size and Resolution 22 New!
Checking for Updates Online 24 New!
Getting Help While You Work 26
Saving a Document 28 New!
Using the Status Bar 30 New!
Closing a Document 31
Finishing Up 32
2 Understanding Navigation and Measurement Systems 33
Changing the View Size with the Navigator Panel 34
Changing the View Area with the Navigator Panel 35
Changing the Color of the Navigator Panel View Box 36
Changing the Screen Display Mode 37
Changing the View with the Zoom Tool 38 New!
Increasing or Decreasing Magnification 40 New!
Moving Images in the Document Window 41
Working with Multiple Documents 42
Working with One Image in Multiple Windows 43
Moving Layers Between Documents 44
Creating Notes 45
Working with the Info Panel 46
Changing How the Info Panel Measures Color 47
Working with Rulers 48
Counting Objects in an Image 50 New!
Taking Measurements in an Image 52 New!
Creating Tool Presets 54
3 Customizing the Way You Work 55
Optimizing Photoshop 56
Setting General Preferences 58
Setting File Handling Preferences 60 New!
Setting Interface Preferences 62
Changing Sync Settings Preferences &