Accessible from your Account page after purchase. Requires the free QuickTime Player software.
Videos can be viewed on: Windows 8, Windows XP, Vista, 7, and all versions of Macintosh OS X including the iPad, and other platforms that support the industry standard h.264 video codec.
Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Preview this video now: Sample Clip 1 | Sample Clip 2
This online video is in QuickTime format. Click here for download times.
Online Video Frequently Asked Questions
Video duration: 4 hours
Even if you don’t know a vector path from an anchor point, this online video, from nationally known Adobe® Illustrator® guru Matt Kloskowski, will get you up and running fast. Get an in-depth introduction to the most important Illustrator tools and the most essential techniques, along with a wide range of timesaving tips and tricks.
- Working with Paths and the Pen tool
- Using Live Effects to create killer adjustable special effects
- Adding depth to your illustrations using the powerful Blend tool
- How to take advantage of Illustrator’s new features
- Pro tips for organizing your work space
- How to make your type work for you
- Essential keyboard shortcuts to speed your work
- Which tools to use and which to avoid
Plus you’ll learn tons of tips and tricks to make working inside of Illustrator more efficient and fun for you. If you’re looking for a plain
English, easy-to-follow way to dive into Adobe Illustrator, then this online video is your ticket.