- Creating Objects
- Moving, Rotating, and Scaling
- Arranging Objects in Your Scene
- Naming Objects and Using Datablocks
- Using Interaction Modes
- Applying Flat or Smooth Surfaces
- Working with Modifiers
- Using Workbench, EEVEE, and Cycles
- Turning On the Lights
- Moving the Camera in Your Scene
Create and manipulate a few objects.
Add some other modifiers and play with them to see their effects.
Try different things with EEVEE and Cycles to get acquainted with the differences between them.
Add more lights to the scene and play with materials to change the results.