- A Step Toward Realism
- New Architecture Code Examples
- The Usual Type of Client-Side Code
- A Couple of Tweaks that Help Performance
- Collapsed Objects
- Statuses in One Single Byte
- Object Vector
- Using "Dumb" Collections
- Another Struggle with Guids
- Oops, Maintainability Must Be Lost!
- And a Few Tweaks Not Applied Yet
- A New Test Application
- Results of the Throughput Tests
A New Test Application
The test results shown in the previous articles were collected with a scriptable console test application. That works well, but it looks a bit boring and isn't very visual to use in demonstrations. Therefore, I wrote a GUI application to use for a presentation (see Figure 4).
Figure 4 A GUI for running the testsquick-and-dirty or for demonstration.