- Introduction to Apache Cordova
- This chapter is your introduction to the Apache Cordova framework and Apache Cordova application development. In the chapter, John Wargo describes what Cordova is, how it works, and how to develop applications using Cordova.
- The Evolution of Technical Information: Introduction to a Handbook for Writers and Editors
- The authors of Developing Quality Technical Information: A Handbook for Writers and Editors, 3rd Edition introduce their book and discuss how writing and presenting technical information has evolved over the years.
- Cisco WSA – User Authentication with Transparent Proxy
- In this video Natalie Timms covers integrating user authentication with Web Cache Communication Protocol (WCCP) based transparent proxy service on the Cisco Web Services Appliance (WSA). She shows how an existing Microsoft Active Directory user database can be leveraged to validate user credentials when determining if redirected traffic flows should be permitted through the WSA.
- Evernote for iPad: Your New Best Friend
- This chapter introduces Evernote and shows some of the useful tools and features that make it a worthy app and service for your own Ultimate iPad.
- Preface to 12 More Essential Skills for Software Architects
- Dave Hendricksen introduces his book, 12 More Essential Skills for Software Architects; learn the three sets of skills that will have the greatest impact on your ability to succeed and ascend.
- Ethical Hacker
It's time to take back the term hacker from the wanna-be's...
- The IT List: What You Missed This Week on InformIT [7/25/14]
With today's "connected life" running 24/7, we recognize it's hard to keep up with all your favorite websites and tech resources. The IT List is here to help you cut through the noise. Check back each Friday for a quick digest of articles, resources, promotions, and other goodies worth a first or second look on InformIT.
- Business & Management
- Cloud Computing & Virtualization
- Graphics & Web Design
- Home & Office Computing
- Information Technology
- Mobile Application Development & Programming
- Open Source
- Operating Systems, Server
- Process Improvement
- Software Development & Management
- Web Development
- Web Services
Who is InformIT
We are the online presence for the world's leading technology publishers and your source for reliable and qualified content to help you do your job better.
- Addison-Wesley Professional
- Cisco Press
- IBM Press
- Pearson IT Certification
- Prentice Hall Professional
- Sams Publishing
- VMware Press
Take advantage of special member promotions, everyday discounts, quick access to saved content, and more!