- Taking and Editing Pictures with Your Android Tablet
- In this chapter from My Android Tablet, you learn how to take pictures with your Android tablet, how to store them, and how to share them with friends.
- Four Key Mistakes Organizations Make in Enterprise Security
- If recent data breaches at major organizations left you feeling a little exposed, you're right to be alarmed. Most places aren't really as protected against intrusion as they think. Diana L. Burley, Ph.D., co-author of Enterprise Software Security: A Confluence of Disciplines, points out ways in which organizations unknowingly leave themselves open to security breaches, and what to do about it.
- Video: Python Guide for the Total Beginner: How to Group Items in Lists
- In this excerpt from Python Guide for the Total Beginner LiveLessons (Video Training), Katie Cunningham shows you how to group items into lists in Python.
- Performing CRUD Operations with MongoDB
- Jesse Smith shows you how Create, Read, Update, and Delete (CRUD) operations with MongoDB are easy using Mongo Query methods with JSON-like syntax.
- The MMIX Supplement to The Art of Computer Programming: Programming Techniques
- In this excerpt from The MMIX Supplement: Supplement to The Art of Computer Programming Volumes 1, 2, 3 by Donald E. Knuth, Martin Ruckert discusses various programming techniques, including index variables, fields, relative addresses, bit stuffing, loop unrolling, subroutines, and reporting errors.
- How the Internet Works: Platform As A Service
In an ongoing effort to shed light on basic concepts within the Internet, this article is going to touch on a underlying principle of cloud based solutions, PaaS. This article will aim to answer the following questions:
- What is PaaS?
- How does PaaS Work?
- How is PaaS Different than Traditional App Development?
- What are the Major Benefits of PaaS?
- Who Should Utilize PaaS?
If you need a refresher on how the cloud works, check out "How the Internet Works: The Layers of the Cloud"
- Thank You, SANS.org!
No matter what the need, few security organizations are as dedicated to helping us InfoSec Pros as SANS.
- Business & Management
- Cloud Computing & Virtualization
- Graphics & Web Design
- Home & Office Computing
- Information Technology
- Mobile Application Development & Programming
- Open Source
- Operating Systems, Server
- Process Improvement
- Software Development & Management
- Web Development
- Web Services
Who is InformIT
We are the online presence for the world's leading technology publishers and your source for reliable and qualified content to help you do your job better.
- Addison-Wesley Professional
- Cisco Press
- IBM Press
- Pearson IT Certification
- Prentice Hall Professional
- Sams Publishing
- VMware Press
Connect with Us
Take advantage of special member promotions, everyday discounts, quick access to saved content, and more!