- Automate Your Development: Build Code Diagnostics and Code Fixes with the .NET Compiler Platform APIs
- An important feature of the API framework in the Visual Studio 2015 compiler is the capability to create your own diagnostic, code fix, and refactoring projects. Bill Wagner, author of Effective C#: 50 Specific Ways to Improve Your C#, Second Edition, shows how you can use these APIs to automate everyday tasks such as finding code that lacks enclosing braces - and then adding them automatically.
- Video: Java Reflection Tutorial: Accessing Array Elements
- In this video excerpt from Java Reflection LiveLessons (Video Training), Paul Anderson talks about accessing Array elements using setters and getters.
- SQL in PL/SQL
- In this chapter from Oracle PL/SQL by Example, 5th Edition, learn how to make use of variables and the various ways to populate variables. This chapter also covers transactional control in PL/SQL by explaining what it means to commit data as well as how SAVEPOINTs are used.
- Working with Data Models in MongoDB
- Jesse Smith shows you how data models work in MongoDB and how they differ from relational databases.
- Video: Working with Big Data: How to Write Data Into the Hadoop File System
- In this video excerpt from Working with Big Data LiveLessons (Video Training): Infrastructure, Algorithms, and Visualizations, Paul Dix shows you how to copy files up to Hadoop using a StackExchange public data dump as an example.
- How the Internet Works: Platform As A Service
In an ongoing effort to shed light on basic concepts within the Internet, this article is going to touch on a underlying principle of cloud based solutions, PaaS. This article will aim to answer the following questions:
- What is PaaS?
- How does PaaS Work?
- How is PaaS Different than Traditional App Development?
- What are the Major Benefits of PaaS?
- Who Should Utilize PaaS?
If you need a refresher on how the cloud works, check out "How the Internet Works: The Layers of the Cloud"
- Thank You, SANS.org!
No matter what the need, few security organizations are as dedicated to helping us InfoSec Pros as SANS.
- Business & Management
- Cloud Computing & Virtualization
- Graphics & Web Design
- Home & Office Computing
- Information Technology
- Mobile Application Development & Programming
- Open Source
- Operating Systems, Server
- Process Improvement
- Software Development & Management
- Web Development
- Web Services
Who is InformIT
We are the online presence for the world's leading technology publishers and your source for reliable and qualified content to help you do your job better.
- Addison-Wesley Professional
- Cisco Press
- IBM Press
- Pearson IT Certification
- Prentice Hall Professional
- Sams Publishing
- VMware Press
Connect with Us
Take advantage of special member promotions, everyday discounts, quick access to saved content, and more!