Need fast, reliable, easy-to-implement solutions for SharePoint 2013? SharePoint 2013 How-To delivers exactly what you're looking for: step-by-step help and guidance with the tasks that users, authors, content managers, and site managers perform most often. Fully updated to reflect SharePoint 2013's latest improvements and fluid new design, it covers everything from lists and views to social networking, workflows, and security. The industry's most focused SharePoint resource, SharePoint 2013 How-To provides all the answers you need—now!
- Working with Excel 2013's Ribbon Menus
- In this chapter, you are introduced to Excel’s Ribbon menu and learn the basics of working with workbooks and worksheets.
- Preface to "Peopleware: Productive Projects and Teams, Third Edition"
- Tom DeMarco and Tim Lister describe the evolution of their idea that the solution to many of the problems facing software engineering teams wasn't technological - it was sociological. From its genesis during an overnight flight to Sydney to the latest empirical studies, the third edition of Peopleware continues to expand and build upon their original premise that technology is not always the solution to managerial problems.
- Using Threads within a UNIX Process
- This chapter, from Advanced Programming in the UNIX Environment, 3rd Edition, looks inside a UNIX process to see how multiple threads can be used to perform multiple tasks within the environment of a single process.
- A C++ Reading List by John Lakos
- John Lakos, author of Large-Scale C++ Software Design and senior architect and Bloomberg LP, shares his list of favorite resources for C++ software engineers.
- Preface to Computer Graphics: Principles and Practice, 3rd Edition
- The authors of Computer Graphics: Principles and Practice introduce the long-anticipated third edition of their well regarded textbook.
- Essential Scrum: A Practical Guide to the Most Popular Agile Process
- Kenny Rubin discusses key topics from his latest book, Essential Scrum: A Practical Guide to the Most Popular Agile Process.
- Essential Scrum: Change Management Requirements in Agile VS Traditional
- Kenny Rubin presents a tip on change management requirements in Agile VS Traditional, from his book, Essential Scrum: A Practical Guide to the Most Popular Agile Process.
- Essential Scrum: Product Backlog Grooming
- Kenny Rubin shares his thoughts on product backlog grooming, from his latest book, Essential Scrum.
- Business & Management
- Cloud Computing & Virtualization
- Graphics & Web Design
- Home & Office Computing
- Information Technology
- Mobile Application Development & Programming
- Open Source
- Operating Systems, Server
- Process Improvement
- Software Development & Management
- Web Development
- Web Services
Who is InformIT
We are the online presence for the world's leading technology publishers and your source for reliable and qualified content to help you do your job better.
- Addison-Wesley Professional
- Cisco Press
- IBM Press
- Pearson IT Certification
- Prentice Hall Professional
- Sams Publishing
- VMware Press
- Scalability Rules: 50 Principles for Scaling Web Sites
- Sale Price: $9.99
- You Save 64%
- Learn More
- C# 2010 Fundamentals I, II, and III LiveLessons (Video Training)
- Sale Price: $124.99
- You Save 50%
- Learn More
Take advantage of special member promotions, everyday discounts, quick access to saved content, and more!