Now it's time to review what you've learned in this chapter before you move on to Chapter 4. Ask yourself the following questions, and refer to Appendix A to double-check your answers.
- Why is the satisfaction of customer goals important?
- Who are the four stakeholders in a project?
- What are the benefits of good design?
- Why should you start the usability process at the same time as the project design process?
- What should be the first topic of discussion when starting your business case?
- How can you make sure that your customers' goals are satisfied by the user experience?
- When should you add features and functionality into the product?
- After you show stakeholders how good design, as well as usability design and testing, will lower costs, what do you need to show them?
- Why do you conduct an ROI study?
- Why should you use the Usability Engineering Life Cycle?
- What are the three phases of the Usability Engineering Life Cycle?
- Why should you get feedback during the development process?