- Creating an HTML Page
- Creating an ASP.NET Page
- Opening Web Pages from Within a Web
- Navigating Web Pages
- Displaying Web Pages in the HTML Format
- Managing Web Pages
- Setting the Home Page
- Changing the Web Page Title
- Changing Web Page Properties
- Inserting Background Pictures and Watermarks
- Changing Background Colors
- Adding Background Sound
- Setting Page Size
- Previewing Web Pages
- Previewing and Printing Web Pages
- Exporting Web Content
- Creating a Page Template
- Using a Dynamic Page Template
- Creating a Master and Content Page
- Saving a Web Page with Different Formats
- Expression Web Formats
- Animating Page Transitions
Exporting Web Content
When you export Web content, you save the information in a new format so that it can be opened in an entirely different program. You can export one or more files from Expression Web to a location outside your Web using the Export command or Copy and Paste commands. This process can be executed using the Folder List or Folders view.
Export Web Content
- Open the Web site with the Web page you want to change.
- If necessary, click the View menu, and then click Folder List to display the Folder List.
- In the Folder List, select the file you want to export.
- Click the File menu, point to Export, and then click File.
- Navigate to the drive and folder location where you want to export the Web content.
- Type a name for the page, or use the suggested name.
- Click the Save as type list arrow, and then click the file type you want.
- HTML (.htm, .html)
- GIF and JPEG (.gif, .jpg)
- Microsoft Office Files (.doc, .xls, .ppt)
- Click Save.
Export Web Content Using Copy and Paste
- Select the information you want to copy.
- Click the Edit menu, and then click Copy.
- Display the location in which you want to move the content.
- Click the area where you want to place the content.
- Click the Paste button on the toolbar.
The source files or folders are copied into their new location.