- Signing Up for Google Mobile
- Viewing Google Maps
- Displaying Traffic Information
- Displaying Driving Directions
- Finding Local Businesses
- Reading Google News
- Sending and Receiving Gmail
- Creating Mobile Blog Posts
- Searching Google on the Go
- Personalizing Your Google Mobile Search Page
- Get Other Information via Google Text Messaging
Searching Google on the Go
Most people know Google as the web’s premiere search engine. When you’re at your desktop PC, any information you need is only a Google search away.
Thanks to Google Mobile, you can now use Google to search the web from any mobile phone. And searching Google on your phone is every bit as easy as it is searching on your desktop PC.
To search Google on a web-enabled phone, go to the Google Mobile home page and select Search. When the Search page appears, make sure that the Web option is selected, then enter your query and click the onscreen Search button. Google now returns a list of matching web pages; click any link to view that page on your phone’s web browser. (Google Mobile even resizes the web pages to look good on your cell phone screen.)