- Signing Up for Google Mobile
- Viewing Google Maps
- Displaying Traffic Information
- Displaying Driving Directions
- Finding Local Businesses
- Reading Google News
- Sending and Receiving Gmail
- Creating Mobile Blog Posts
- Searching Google on the Go
- Personalizing Your Google Mobile Search Page
- Get Other Information via Google Text Messaging
Reading Google News
If you want to keep in touch with the outside world while you’re on the go, you can browse Google News on your mobile phone. Just select News from the Google Mobile home page, and you’ll see a list of today’s top headlines; click any headline to read the full story.
Beneath the list of top stories is a list of major news categories—U.S., World, Entertainment, Sports, Sci/Tech, Business, and Health. Click any category to view the latest headlines within that category.
You can also search for specific news stories from this same page. Enter one or more keywords into the search box, then click the onscreen Search News button. Google will display a list of matching stories for you to read.