- Signing Up for Google Mobile
- Viewing Google Maps
- Displaying Traffic Information
- Displaying Driving Directions
- Finding Local Businesses
- Reading Google News
- Sending and Receiving Gmail
- Creating Mobile Blog Posts
- Searching Google on the Go
- Personalizing Your Google Mobile Search Page
- Get Other Information via Google Text Messaging
Displaying Traffic Information
One of my favorite Google Maps features is the ability to check for traffic congestion; this is especially useful during rush hour. Google displays this information for more than 30 major metropolitan areas.
To display real-time traffic info, select Show Traffic from the menu. Clear traffic is displayed as a green route; moderately busy streets are displayed in yellow; congested routes are displayed in red.