- Access the Moka5 website.
- On the opening page, notice the way Moka5 documents the three steps you need to perform.
- Click step one to download the engine and download it. This leads you to a page that has the three steps listed on one page. You’ll need to click the disk with the orange arrow in it to kick off the download.
- Select whether you’ll install Moka5 on your PC or portable storage device.
- Let it roll.
- Once Moka5 starts, open the Library link, find a small image, and let it load. During the download, you’ll see the orange dot become a complete circle as the content is downloaded.
- Use whatever shutdown mechanism the image supports.
It’s really that easy. If you need more information, please check out the companion videos.