- Are You Too Dependent on Your "Significant Server?"
- Do You Need Higher Standards in Your Disaster Recovery Relationship?
- January Is the Month for Aquarians! Are You Drawn to Water Signs?
- Why Doesnt He Call?
- Do You Still Do Those "Special Things" to Nurture Your Relationship?
- Bonus Questions
- How Strong Is Your Relationship?
You’re probably getting worried about your score so far on this quiz. Let me toss you a few easy questions so I don’t have to worry about hurting your self-esteem:
- Has your company hosted a New Years’ party in the last five years where anyone brought a live monkey or other primate? If the answer is yes, deduct 25 points.
- Does your company have an IT disaster recovery program that integrates with
the finance department to ensure that technical employees called upon to travel
after a disaster can get cash quickly?
Was the primate or monkey discussed above your principal system administrator? If this answer is yes, add back the 25 points you deducted.
- Are all cable risers in your building fire-stopped with an approved material to prevent water or fire from traveling from floor to floor after a mishap? If so, take 25 points.
- Do you involve your business units in all recovery-planning efforts to ensure that the systems you’re backing up are those that are most critical and revenue-impacting to the business? That’s worth 100 points.