- Locating and Inserting Clip Art
- Inserting a Picture
- Adding a Quick Style to a Picture
- Applying a Shape to a Picture
- Applying a Border to a Picture
- Applying Picture Effects
- Modifying Picture Size
- Compressing a Picture
- Modifying Picture Brightness and Contrast
- Recoloring a Picture
- Cropping and Rotating a Picture
- Scanning and Imaging Documents
- Managing Pictures
- Creating WordArt Text
- Formatting WordArt Text
- Applying WordArt Text Effects
- Modifying WordArt Text Position
- Creating SmartArt Graphics
- Formatting a SmartArt Graphic
- Modifying a SmartArt Graphic
- Creating an Organization Chart
- Modifying an Organization Chart
- Inserting and Creating a Chart
- Changing a Chart Type
- Changing a Chart Layout and Style
- Changing Chart Titles
- Changing Chart Labels
- Formatting Line and Bar Charts
- Editing Chart Data
- Saving a Chart Template
Inserting a Picture
WD07S-3.1.2, EX07S-4.4.1, PP07S-3.3.1
Office makes it possible for you to insert pictures, graphics, scanned photographs, art, photos, or artwork from a CD-ROM or other program into a document. When you use the Picture button on the Insert tab, you specify the source of the picture. When you insert pictures from files on your hard disk drive, scanner, digital camera, or Web camera, Office allows you to select multiple pictures, view thumbnails of them, and insert them all at once, which speeds up the process.
Insert a Picture from a File
Click the Insert tab.
Click the Picture button.
Click the Look in list arrow, and then select the drive and folder that contain the file you want to insert.
Click the file you want to insert.
- To link a picture file, click the Insert button arrow, and then click Link to File.
- To insert and link a picture file, click the Insert button arrow, and then click Insert and Link.