- Locating and Inserting Clip Art
- Inserting a Picture
- Adding a Quick Style to a Picture
- Applying a Shape to a Picture
- Applying a Border to a Picture
- Applying Picture Effects
- Modifying Picture Size
- Compressing a Picture
- Modifying Picture Brightness and Contrast
- Recoloring a Picture
- Cropping and Rotating a Picture
- Scanning and Imaging Documents
- Managing Pictures
- Creating WordArt Text
- Formatting WordArt Text
- Applying WordArt Text Effects
- Modifying WordArt Text Position
- Creating SmartArt Graphics
- Formatting a SmartArt Graphic
- Modifying a SmartArt Graphic
- Creating an Organization Chart
- Modifying an Organization Chart
- Inserting and Creating a Chart
- Changing a Chart Type
- Changing a Chart Layout and Style
- Changing Chart Titles
- Changing Chart Labels
- Formatting Line and Bar Charts
- Editing Chart Data
- Saving a Chart Template
Modifying an Organization Chart
Like any SmartArt graphic, you can add special effects—such as soft edges, glows, or 3-D effects, and animation—to an organization chart. If your organization chart doesn’t quite look the way you want, live preview (New!) can help you preview layouts in the Quick Styles (New!) and Layout Styles (New!) groups and select the one you want. If you only want to change the color, you can choose different color schemes using theme colors by using the Change Color button (New!).
Change the Layout or Apply a Quick Style to an Organization Chart
Click the SmartArt graphic you want to modify.
Click the Design tab under SmartArt Tools.
Click the scroll up or down arrow, or click the More list arrow in the Layouts group or Quick Styles group to see additional styles.
The gallery displays different layouts or the current layout with different theme colors.
Point to a style.
A live preview (New!) of the style appears in the current shape.
Click the layout or style for the SmartArt graphic you want from the gallery.