- Creating SmartArt Graphics
- Using the Text Pane with SmartArt Graphics
- Modifying a SmartArt Graphic
- Resizing a SmartArt Graphic
- Formatting a SmartArt Graphic
- Formatting a Shape in a SmartArt Graphic
- Creating an Organization Chart
- Modifying an Organization Chart
- Inserting a Chart
- Selecting Chart Data
- Entering Chart Data
- Editing Chart Data
- Importing Data
- Modifying the Data Worksheet
- Selecting a Chart Type, Layout, and Style
- Formatting Chart Objects
- Changing the Chart Layout Objects
- Saving a Chart Template
- Inserting a Table
- Modifying a Table
- Formatting a Table
- Adding a Quick Style to a Table
- Applying Effects to a Table
- Sharing Information Among Documents
- Embedding and Linking an Object
- Modifying Links
- Inserting a Microsoft Excel Chart
- Inserting a Microsoft Word Document
- Inserting a Microsoft Organization Chart
- Modifying a Microsoft Organization Chart
- Linking and Embedding Sounds
Modifying a SmartArt Graphic
After you create a SmartArt graphic, you can add, remove, change, or rearrange shapes to create a custom look. For shapes within a SmartArt graphic, you can change the shape from the Shape gallery or use familiar commands, such as Bring to Front, Send to Back, Align, Group, and Rotate, to create your own custom SmartArt graphic (New!). If you no longer want a shape you’ve added, simply select it, and then press Delete to remove it.
Add a Shape to a SmartArt Graphic
Select the shape in the SmartArt graphic you want to modify.
Click the Design tab under SmartArt Tools.
Click the Add Shape button to insert a shape at the end, or click the Add Shape button arrow, and then select the position where you want to insert a shape.
Change Shapes in a SmartArt Graphic
Select the shapes in the SmartArt graphic you want to modify.
Click the Format tab under SmartArt Tools.
Click the Change Shape button, and then click a shape.