- Grasping Graph Theory
- Old and Famous Problems
- Graphs, Computers, and Popular Culture
- Constructing a Simple Graph with Boost
- Adding Values to Vertices and Edges
- Manipulating Property Values
- Adding Vertices and Edges
- Iterating Through the Edges and Vertices
- Solving Problems with Graphs and Boost
The Boost library definitely has a sharp learning curve. The documentation doesn’t flow nicely, and it takes awhile to wade through it to flesh out the vital topics. However, once you’ve passed the learning curve, the library is incredibly powerful, and really does make sense. The designers have done a fine job of implementing a library using templates.
Be sure to check out the online documentation; even though I’ve criticized it a bit here, it contains a lot of useful information. But also look at the samples, as they provide some good starting points. The entire library can be found at the Boost web site.