Here are some other sections in the book where you’ll find information related to the topics in this chapter:
- To learn the system requirements to run Vista’s Aero Glass interface, see the section in Chapter 2 titled "Graphics Requirements."
- For information on metadata in Vista, see the section in Chapter 4 titled "Metadata and the Windows Explorer Property System."
- See "Desktop Searching with the Windows Search Engine" in Chapter 4 to get the details on Vista’s new search features.
- To learn about search folders, see the "Search Folders" section of Chapter 4.
- For information on Vista’s new Games folder, see the section "The Game Explorer" in Chapter 10.