- Opening and Closing a Table in Datasheet View
- Entering Data in a Table
- Displaying Records
- Creating a New Record
- Selecting an Entry
- Selecting Records and Columns
- Freezing and Unfreezing Columns
- Hiding and Unhiding Columns
- Resizing Columns
- Rearranging Columns
- Editing a Record
- Deleting a Record
- Copying an Entry
- Copying an Entire Record
- Sorting Records in Datasheet View
- Finding Data
- Replacing Data
- Formatting the Datasheet
- Changing the Font
- Checking Spelling
- Previewing and Printing a Table
Copying an Entire Record
Select the record you want to copy.
Open the Edit menu and choose Copy.
Click in the blank row at the bottom of the database table.
Open the Edit menu and choose Paste Append.
The copied record is pasted. Edit the record as needed.