- Adding Media from Your Hard Drive
- Adding Media from Removable Media or a Removable Drive
- Switching Views
- Viewing Media Information
- Adding Comments and Descriptions to Media
- Cleaning Up the Media Panel in Icon View
- Using the Preview Area for a Quick Look at a Clip
- Setting the Clips Poster Frame
- Organizing Clips on the Media Panel
- Creating Folders and Subfolders in the Media Panel
- Adding Standard TV Media to the Media Panel
- Searching for a Media File
- Assembling Clips on the Timeline for a Rough Cut Edit
Adding Comments and Descriptions to Media
Working in List view enables you to control how much information you want to access about the clips you add to a project. If you use the Edit Columns window to add editable fields, you can enter comments and descriptions to help you keep track of what your clips contain.
Click in any editable field for a clip, such as Comment or Description.
Enter text as needed.