- Adding Media from Your Hard Drive
- Adding Media from Removable Media or a Removable Drive
- Switching Views
- Viewing Media Information
- Adding Comments and Descriptions to Media
- Cleaning Up the Media Panel in Icon View
- Using the Preview Area for a Quick Look at a Clip
- Setting the Clips Poster Frame
- Organizing Clips on the Media Panel
- Creating Folders and Subfolders in the Media Panel
- Adding Standard TV Media to the Media Panel
- Searching for a Media File
- Assembling Clips on the Timeline for a Rough Cut Edit
Premiere Elements gives you a number of ways to set up the Media panel so you can access your clips the way you like. You might find that the way you like changes from project to project or even from minute to minute. Here’s how to set up the Media panel for List view.
Click the List button (or select the Media panel’s More menu and then click View, List).
Click the Icon button to return to Icon view.