The Workshop is designed to help you anticipate possible questions, review what you've learned, and get you thinking about how to put your knowledge into practice.
- True or False: Visual C# .NET is a true object-oriented language.
- An attribute that defines the state of an object is called a ____________.
- To change the value of a property, the property must be referenced on which side of an equal sign?
- What is the term for when a new object is created from a template?
- An external function of an object (one that is available to code using an object) is called a _______________.
- True or False: A property of an object can be another object.
- A group of like objects is called a _____________.
- What tool is used to explore the members of an object?
- The left side
- The Object Browser
- Create a new project and add two text boxes and a button to the form. Write code that, when a button is clicked, places the text in the first text box into the second text box. Hint: Use the Text property of the text box controls.
- Modify the collections example in this hour to print the height of all controls, rather than the name.