- Using the Account Bar and Activity Centers
- Getting the Big Picture
- Selecting Accounts to Include in Your Net Worth
- Using Alerts
- Using Bills and Scheduled Transactions
- Taking the Next Steps with Your Financial Goals
- Using Online Updates
- Using Tips and Services
- Creating Links to Your Favorite Financial Websites
Using Tips and Services
Other helpful extras that Quicken provides are Tips and Services on the Quicken Home Page. Tips provides resources that give you great financial management advice, such as advice on tracking and controlling credit card spending. Services provides links to the different tools that Quicken offers to help you do everything from paying your bills online and protecting your information to ordering Quicken checks and determining which version of Quicken meets your needs. Most tips and services require Internet access, so you need to be sure you are connected to the Internet before clicking the tips and services links.
Use Tips and Services
To subscribe to free newsletters with information on personal and business finances and taxes, click Quicken Newsletters.
Click any of the Quicken Services links to find out more about the service. For example, click Quicken Bill Pay to get information about Quicken’s online bill payment service.
The remainder of the links work the same way:
- Clicking Order Checks & Supplies provides information on Quicken checks and other checking supplies.
- Clicking Protect Your Quicken Data provides information on PC backup and restoration services.
- Clicking Get Business Tools for Quicken provides information on Quicken Premier: Home & Business 2006.
- Clicking Quicken MasterCard provides information on Quicken’s MasterCard and how to apply for it.