Home & Office Computing
- By Heidi Steele
- Aug 11, 2006
This chapter is from the book
- Press the Delete key to delete the character to the right of the insertion point.
- Press the Backspace key to delete the character to the left.
- Press Ctrl+Delete to delete the word to the right of the insertion point.
- Press Ctrl+Backspace to delete the word to the left.
- To delete a block of text, first select the text.
- After the text is selected, press the Delete key.
- To replace existing text with text you type, first select the existing text.
- After the text is selected, type the new text.