- Overprotective Safari
- Forgetful Safari
- Dumb DVD Player
- TextEdit Windows Incorrectly Positioned
- iChat Forgets User Changes to Windows
- iTunes Autofill Solely for iPod shuffle
- iPhoto Doesn't Fail Gracefully
- iPhoto Doesn't Display File Names Nicely
- Disk Utility Doesn't Erase Free Disk Space
- iTunes Doesn't Make Recommendations
7. iPhoto Doesn’t Fail Gracefully
After adding a folder full of images into your iPhoto library, a dialog box appears if any of the source files are unreadable because they are in an unrecognized file type or don’t contain valid data (see Figure 7).
Figure 7 Thanks for pointing out the problems; now how about helping me deal with them?
Fair enough. Unfortunately, iPhoto offers no assistance in dealing with the troublesome files. Instead of providing an option to place them into a folder to be discarded or dealt with later, iPhoto restricts you to acknowledging the problem by clicking OK.