- About the Projects
- Planning the Projects
- Project: Navigation Cue Points in a .flv File
- Project: ActionScript Cue Points for Captions in an XML File
- Project: Basic Caption Display Template
- Project: Channeling Cue Points to the Caption Display
- Project: Code for Audio-only Captions
- Project: Advanced Captioning Template
- Project: Synchronized Images Template
- Exploring the Support Classes
- Final Thoughts
You’ll need Flash Professional 8 (not Flash Basic). There are no other prerequisites for this project. Ideally, you will have your own video and audio content—a short piece with narration or dialogue is best for testing. If you understand XML, that’s great, but it’s not required.
Download the chapter_3_downloads.zip file for this chapter from the accompanying CD-ROM.