- By Herb Tyson
- Dec 30, 2005
Like this article? We recommend
- It’s possible to create a useful Access database without actually
knowing anything about Access.
- The easiest way to convert an Excel spreadsheet into an Access database is
to link an existing Excel spreadsheet and then convert it to a local table.
- To link an existing Excel spreadsheet, simply open it from Access and follow
the Link Spreadsheet Wizard.
- To convert a linked spreadsheet into an Access table, copy it, paste it, and
choose a local table option.
- You can also create a new Access database by creating a blank database and
then importing an existing Excel spreadsheet.