- Exercise 46: Alabama Cement
- Exercise 47: Alaska Tours and Such
- Exercise 48: Arizona Aluminum Manufacturing
- Exercise 49: Arkansas University
- Exercise 50: California Dreaming
- Exercise 51: Colorado Insurers
- Exercise 52: Connecticut Water
- Exercise 53: Delaware Trucking
- Exercise 54: Florida Reviewers
- Exercise 55: Georgia Widgets
- Exercise 56: Hawaii PineTrees, Inc.
- Exercise 57: Idaho Rock Quarries
- Exercise 58: Illinois Lotto
- Exercise 59: Indiana Reptiles
- Exercise 60: Iowa Retirement Homes
- Exercise 61: Kansas Vets, Ltd.
- Exercise 62: Kentucky’s D S Technical
- Exercise 63: Louisiana Fishing
- Exercise 64: Maine Asylums, LLC
- Exercise 65: Maryland Programming
- Exercise 66: Massachusetts Spammers
- Exercise 67: Michigan Growers
- Exercise 68: Minnesota River Authority
- Exercise 69: Mississippi Diabetes Group
- Exercise 70: Missouri Knife and Scissor
- Exercise 71: Montana Expeditions
- Exercise 72: North Carolina Swimmers
- Exercise 73: North Dakota Plastics
- Exercise 74: Nebraska Genealogy
- Exercise 75: Nevada Design
Exercise 47: Alaska Tours and Such
You have been summoned to one of the satellite offices of the tour company Alaska Tours and Such. They suspect configuration problems with the network card on their server.
You are to change the settings on the network card so that it no longer uses DHCP and now has a static IP address of 192.168.0.14 and subnet mask of 255.255.255.0. You also need to configure a default gateway of 192.168.0.1.
After configuring the system, you need to test connectivity to the gateway and beyond.