- 7.1 A Survey of .NET Windows Forms Controls
- 7.2 Button Classes, Group Box, Panel, and Label
- 7.3 PictureBox and TextBox Controls
- 7.4 ListBox, CheckedListBox, and ComboBox Classes
- 7.5 The ListView and TreeView Classes
- 7.6 The ProgressBar, Timer, and StatusStrip Classes
- 7.7 Building Custom Controls
- 7.8 Using Drag and Drop with Controls
- 7.9 Using Resources
- 7.10 Summary
- 7.11 Test Your Understanding
7.11 Test Your Understanding
- Why is a container control such as a GroupBox used with radio buttons?
- What is the SizeMode property set to in order to automatically resize and fill an image in a PictureBox?
Suppose you place objects in a ListBox that have these properties:
string Vendor, string ProductID, int Quantity
- How do you have the ListBox display the ProductID and Quantity?
- What event is fired when an item in a ListBox is selected? What ListBox properties are used to identify the selected item?
- What property and value are set on a ListView to display its full contents in a grid layout?
- Which TreeNode property can be used to store object data in a TreeView node?
- Which two events must the destination control in a drag-and-drop operation support?
- The Property Browser in VS.NET uses metadata to categorize a control’s properties and events and assign default values. How do you generate this information for the properties in a custom control?
- What class is used to read text from a text resource file embedded in an assembly? What method is used to read values from the file?