- Sony Two-Way Audio Networked Webcams
- Sharp Mebius AV Center PC
- Linksys Dual-Band Wireless A+G Product Line
- Epson P-2000 Multimedia Storage Viewer
- Kenwood Fineline VRS-N8100
- Iomega NAS 100d - 802.11g Storage Server
- Sony Clie PEG-VZ90 PDA/Media Player
- Sony VAIO Type M All-in-One Media PCs
- GoVideo D2740 Wireless Media Receiver and DVD Player
- Sony Cybershot DSC-M1
GoVideo D2740 Wireless Media Receiver and DVD Player
GoVideo, the maker of the first network DVD player, showed off its upcoming GoVideo D2740 wireless 802.11g network media DVD player (see Figure 9) to developers at IDF. The D2740, which will be priced around $200, will be NMPR (Networked Media Product Requirements) certified by Intel, so users will be able to freely exchange and play back media with little to no configuration, and has been optimized for UPnP-certified music services such as Rhapsody and others via its StreamLink technology.
According to GoVideo's , the D2740 "comes with many sophisticated DVD features, including a progressive scan output that provides enhanced quality picture, and a built-in Dolby Digital decoder, giving consumers flexibility in their surround-sound applications. The D2740 is equipped with composite, component, and S-video outputs, giving users the highest video quality, and coaxial and optical digital audio outputs. The DVD tray also allows for periodic product updating via CD-R/RW discs."