- Creating and Applying a Custom Style
- Exploring Style Settings
- Redefining the Heading 3 <h3> Tag
- Positioning a Layer with a Style
- Creating a Hyperlink Rollover
- Creating an External Style Sheet
- Transforming the Property Inspector
- Converting Styles to HTML Markup (<font> Tags)
- Saving HTML Markup as an HTML Style
Can I link more than one style sheet to a Web page?
Yes. You can link as many different style sheets to a Web page as you'd like.
How can I remove the underline from hyperlinks with CSS styles?
Some people may advise against doing that, but if you feel your design demands it, it's your call. To remove the underline from hyperlinks, redefine the <a> (anchor) tag in CSS Styles. Set Decoration (in the Text category of the Style Definition dialog box) to none. All of the hyperlinks on the page will be without an underline.