- Starting C#
- Creating a New Project
- Understanding the C# Environment
- Changing the Characteristics of Objects
- Naming Objects
- Setting the Text Property of the Form
- Giving the Form an Icon
- Changing the Size of the Form
- Adding Controls to a Form
- Designing an Interface
- Adding an Invisible Control to a Form
- Coding an Interface
- Running a Project
Can I show bitmaps of file types other than BMP and JPG?
Yes. The PictureBox supports the display of images with the extensions BMP, JPG, ICO, EMF, WMF, and GIF. The PictureBox can even save images to a file.
Is it possible to show pictures in other controls?
The PictureBox is the control to use when you are just displaying images. However, many other controls allow you to display pictures as part of the control. For instance, you can display an image on a Button control by setting the button's Image property to a valid picture.