- Setting Up the Directory Server and the Certificate Server
- Generating an SSL Server Certificate
- Generating an SSL Client Certificate
- Setting Up the Appropriate Trust Relations
- Enabling SSL for the Sun ONE Directory Server Software
- Setting Up LDAP/SSL Server Authentication
- Setting Up LDAP/SSL Client Authentication
- Successful and Secure Installation
The author would like to recognize the following individuals for their contributions to this article:
Tom Bialaski, Enterprise Engineering, co-author of the Sun BluePrints book, Solaris and LDAP Naming Services.
Michael Haines, Sun ONE E-Commerce Solutions, co-author of the Sun BluePrints book, Solaris and LDAP Naming Services.
Stephan Hausman, Sun Professional Services specialist for the Sun ONE Directory Server.
Neil A. Wilson, Sun Professional Services for Enterprise Services.
Additional thanks to Dirk Wriedt, and Martyn Johnson for their comments and technical expertise.