- The Importance of the Human Firewall
- Creating a Security Awareness Program
- Step 1: Gather Information
- Step 2: Develop a Format and Forum in Which to Present the Information
- Step 3: Prepare the Program Material
- Step 4. Present the Program to the Pilot Group
- Step 5: Present the Program to Senior Management
- Step 6: Develop a Schedule for Updating the Program
Step 4. Present the Program to the Pilot Group
It's often helpful to present the program to one or more pilot groups within the firm in order to assess the effectiveness of the program. The goal is to use the feedback of the pilot group to modify the various components of the program before presenting it to the entire organization.
This feedback can be gathered through a questionnaire at the conclusion of the pilot presentation session. Similar questionnaires can be given after exposure to other components, as well as after some time has passed (perhaps two weeks) to ascertain information retention.