- Management Server Functions
- Section 2.1: Installing and Configuring the Management Server
- Section 2.2: Configuring the Terminal Concentrator
- Section 2.3: Configuring the Solaris JumpStart Server
- Section 2.4: Installing SUNWccon Package on the Administrative Workstation
- Section 2.5: Configuring the Management Server to Administer Cluster Nodes
- Section 2.6: Configuring the Cluster Control Panel
- Appendix A: System Configuration Files
- Appendix B: References
As stated in the introduction, this lab guide is intended for use by qualified network administrators.
For installation queries, shell usage questions, patches, and packages, refer to the Sun Educational Services manuals for the "Solaris System Administration 1" and "Solaris System Administration 2" courses.
This module builds on concepts presented in the Cluster Column published in January, 2002, "Guide to InstallationHardware Setup." Before you read this module, familiarize yourself with the content in that publication, paying special attention to the hardware configuration and components described in Figure 1-1, and Tables 1-1 through 1-5.