- Meet the New SuperChargers
- Shark Shooter Terrafin: "It's Feeding Time!"
- Shark Tank
- Smash Hit: "Let's Rock!"
- Thump Truck
- Fiesta: "It's Party Time!"
- Crypt Crusher
- Bone Bash Roller Brawl: "Let's Roll!"
- Tomb Buggy
- Lava Lance Eruptor: "Born to Burn!"
- Hammer Slam Bowser (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Clown Cruiser (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Spitfire: "Fuel the Fire!"
- Hot Streak
- High Volt: "Protect and Surge!"
- Shield Striker
- Double Dare Trigger Happy: "No Gold, No Glory!"
- Gold Rusher
- Stormblade: "Feather the Storm!"
- Sky Slicer
- Hurricane Jet-Vac: "Hawk and Awe!"
- Jet Stream
- Super Shot Stealth Elf: "Silent but Deadly!"
- Stealth Stinger
- Turbo Charge Donkey Kong (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Barrel Blaster (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Thrillipede: "All Hands on Deck!"
- Buzz Wing
- Dive-Clops: "Look Out Below!"
- Dive Bomber
- Deep Dive Gill Grunt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Reef Ripper
- Splat: "The Art of War!"
- Splatter Splasher
- Big Bubble Pop Fizz: "The Motion of the Potion!"
- Soda Skimmer
- Nightfall: "Dark and Dangerous!"
- Sea Shadow
- Astroblast: "Ready, Set, Glow!"
- Sun Runner
FIGURE 3.4 Tear up the road with Shark Tank’s UNDERGROUND NAVIGATION, and enemies will EAT YOUR DUST!
Watch your toes—this tank’s got teeth! Shark Tank will blow enemies right off track with its all-terrain spiky tread. Its handling is good because Shark Tank is heavy and sticks to the road. This vehicle is a bit slow to get up to pace, but once there it’s a fast ride. Upgrade its low value armor as soon as you can to make sure you don’t come undone under enemy fire. Drilling underground in Street Swimming mode will help you get an enemy off your tail when racing or under attack. Keep your finger on the shark missiles to knock winners out of the water ahead of you with awesome aim so you can zoom by unscathed.
Upgrade Shark Tank’s shields and weapons with Sharpfin and his crew:
Upgrade Level 1: 800 gearbits
Upgrade Level 2: 900 gearbits
Upgrade Level 3: 1000 gearbits
Upgrade Level 4: 1100 gearbits
Upgrade Level 5: 1200 gearbits
Ballistic Drill Missile: Press Attack 1 for shark missiles.
Street Swimming: Press Attack 3 to enter Street Swimming mode!
Quarry Clang Horn
Bedrock Bop Horn
Terrain Trumpet Horn
Sand Shark Alarm Horn