- Meet the New SuperChargers
- Shark Shooter Terrafin: "It's Feeding Time!"
- Shark Tank
- Smash Hit: "Let's Rock!"
- Thump Truck
- Fiesta: "It's Party Time!"
- Crypt Crusher
- Bone Bash Roller Brawl: "Let's Roll!"
- Tomb Buggy
- Lava Lance Eruptor: "Born to Burn!"
- Hammer Slam Bowser (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Clown Cruiser (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Spitfire: "Fuel the Fire!"
- Hot Streak
- High Volt: "Protect and Surge!"
- Shield Striker
- Double Dare Trigger Happy: "No Gold, No Glory!"
- Gold Rusher
- Stormblade: "Feather the Storm!"
- Sky Slicer
- Hurricane Jet-Vac: "Hawk and Awe!"
- Jet Stream
- Super Shot Stealth Elf: "Silent but Deadly!"
- Stealth Stinger
- Turbo Charge Donkey Kong (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Barrel Blaster (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Thrillipede: "All Hands on Deck!"
- Buzz Wing
- Dive-Clops: "Look Out Below!"
- Dive Bomber
- Deep Dive Gill Grunt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Reef Ripper
- Splat: "The Art of War!"
- Splatter Splasher
- Big Bubble Pop Fizz: "The Motion of the Potion!"
- Soda Skimmer
- Nightfall: "Dark and Dangerous!"
- Sea Shadow
- Astroblast: "Ready, Set, Glow!"
- Sun Runner
Barrel Blaster (Nintendo Consoles Only)
FIGURE 3.28 Spin out in the BARREL of ACROBATIC AWESOMENESS to EXPLODE the opposition!
Always forest-conscious (recycled wood!), this tech element speedster was built from Donkey Kong’s famous mine cart and barrels! With a Rift Engine under the hood, there’s nothing stopping this stunt car from sliding to success. Barrel Cannons are a powerful hit and have a built-in homing device, so your aim doesn’t have to be spot on. It’s a fast vehicle with tight turning but super touchy steering, so keep light on your directional controller. Spiked Barrel Mines are a great defensive shield that circles the vehicle while you’re on the move and explode as they hit enemies. After a short time, they’ll all detonate and you’ll need to reboot for that extra layer of protection. SuperCharge by adding TurboCharge Donkey Kong to get Diddy Kong riding shotgun for extra mayhem on the road!
Upgrade Barrel Blaster’s shields and weapons with Sharpfin and his crew:
Upgrade Level 1: 800 gearbits
Upgrade Level 2: 900 gearbits
Upgrade Level 3: 1000 gearbits
Upgrade Level 4: 1100 gearbits
Upgrade Level 5: 1200 gearbits
Barrel Cannon: Press Attack 1 to blast your enemies with a heavy-duty Barrel Cannon.
Spiked Barrel Mines: Hold Attack 2 to surround yourself with Spiked Barrel Mines.
Tree Top Whistle Horn
Old School Sound Horn
Factory Valve Horn