- Meet the New SuperChargers
- Shark Shooter Terrafin: "It's Feeding Time!"
- Shark Tank
- Smash Hit: "Let's Rock!"
- Thump Truck
- Fiesta: "It's Party Time!"
- Crypt Crusher
- Bone Bash Roller Brawl: "Let's Roll!"
- Tomb Buggy
- Lava Lance Eruptor: "Born to Burn!"
- Hammer Slam Bowser (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Clown Cruiser (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Spitfire: "Fuel the Fire!"
- Hot Streak
- High Volt: "Protect and Surge!"
- Shield Striker
- Double Dare Trigger Happy: "No Gold, No Glory!"
- Gold Rusher
- Stormblade: "Feather the Storm!"
- Sky Slicer
- Hurricane Jet-Vac: "Hawk and Awe!"
- Jet Stream
- Super Shot Stealth Elf: "Silent but Deadly!"
- Stealth Stinger
- Turbo Charge Donkey Kong (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Barrel Blaster (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Thrillipede: "All Hands on Deck!"
- Buzz Wing
- Dive-Clops: "Look Out Below!"
- Dive Bomber
- Deep Dive Gill Grunt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Reef Ripper
- Splat: "The Art of War!"
- Splatter Splasher
- Big Bubble Pop Fizz: "The Motion of the Potion!"
- Soda Skimmer
- Nightfall: "Dark and Dangerous!"
- Sea Shadow
- Astroblast: "Ready, Set, Glow!"
- Sun Runner
FIGURE 3.24 Fight fists with FEATHERS to clear the decks! CATEGORY PAIN is BLASTING into action.
The Avian Razors weapon is a strong long-range attack with pretty solid aim; leaving heavy damage, so is fantastic in an air strike. The Vacuum Bomb is a bit tricky to use and doesn’t last long. Use it when there are so many enemies around you that they’re likely to fly into it to give you a bit of breathing room. You’ll need good aim to Razor the Tornado on the go, and you may not see its effectiveness as you fly off.
Upgrade Jet Stream’s shields and weapons with Sharpfin and his crew:
Upgrade Level 1: 200 gearbits
Upgrade Level 2: 250 gearbits
Upgrade Level 3: 300 gearbits
Upgrade Level 4: 350 gearbits
Upgrade Level 5: 400 gearbits
Avian Razors: Tap Attack 1 to fire Avian Razors.
Vacuum Bomb: Tap Attack 3 to create a tornado. Fire Avian Razors into it to charge it up!
Turbine Trumpet Horn
Avian Sirens Horn
Mallard Quacker Horn