- Meet the New SuperChargers
- Shark Shooter Terrafin: "It's Feeding Time!"
- Shark Tank
- Smash Hit: "Let's Rock!"
- Thump Truck
- Fiesta: "It's Party Time!"
- Crypt Crusher
- Bone Bash Roller Brawl: "Let's Roll!"
- Tomb Buggy
- Lava Lance Eruptor: "Born to Burn!"
- Hammer Slam Bowser (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Clown Cruiser (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Spitfire: "Fuel the Fire!"
- Hot Streak
- High Volt: "Protect and Surge!"
- Shield Striker
- Double Dare Trigger Happy: "No Gold, No Glory!"
- Gold Rusher
- Stormblade: "Feather the Storm!"
- Sky Slicer
- Hurricane Jet-Vac: "Hawk and Awe!"
- Jet Stream
- Super Shot Stealth Elf: "Silent but Deadly!"
- Stealth Stinger
- Turbo Charge Donkey Kong (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Barrel Blaster (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Thrillipede: "All Hands on Deck!"
- Buzz Wing
- Dive-Clops: "Look Out Below!"
- Dive Bomber
- Deep Dive Gill Grunt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Reef Ripper
- Splat: "The Art of War!"
- Splatter Splasher
- Big Bubble Pop Fizz: "The Motion of the Potion!"
- Soda Skimmer
- Nightfall: "Dark and Dangerous!"
- Sea Shadow
- Astroblast: "Ready, Set, Glow!"
- Sun Runner
FIGURE 3.18 This super-SURGED land vehicle will ZAP an ELECTRIC CURRENT to blow the FUSE of evil!
Shock other racers with weapons that burn! Shield Striker boasts a double hit of defensive action with an electrical current to shoot enemies long-range as well as an electromagnetic shield to protect against counterattacks up close. The Doomproof Forcefield shield is super tough and can handle a lot of damage. The Crowd Control stream of electricity is super strong and will follow enemies as you move. This vehicle looks like a futuristic steam train with epic interlocking gears as wheels. It’s a little hard to handle, slower than most land vehicles, and has a wide turning circle. But what it lacks in handling, it makes up in weapons. Upgrade your speed and acceleration with the High Speed Pursuer and Lightning Striker mods to balance out your ride.
Upgrade Shield Striker’s shields and weapons with Sharpfin and his crew:
Upgrade Level 1: 800 gearbits
Upgrade Level 2: 900 gearbits
Upgrade Level 3: 1000 gearbits
Upgrade Level 4: 1100 gearbits
Upgrade Level 5: 1200 gearbits
Crowd Control: Hold Attack 1 to shoot a steady stream of electricity.
Doomproof Forcefield: Press and hold Attack 3 to protect yourself with an electromagnetic shield and collect far-away gearbits. Release to explode the shield and damage nearby enemies.
Shield Sirens Horn
Grinding Gears Horn
Battery Buzz Horn