- What Is the ZODB?
- Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS)
- Why Are Database Adapters Necessary?
- Which Database Adapter Do I Need?
- Connecting MySQL and Zope
- Gadfly—Zope's Integrated Demo Relational Database
- Introduction to SQL
- Using Z SQL Methods to Submit SQL Statements
You have now learned how easy it is to connect Zope to a database and should also be proficient in creating and using a database connection and changing the data source of such a connection. The short introduction to SQL, as well as the examples, should have helped you get some practice with SQL and SQL statements. The next chapter will show you how to create a prototype in Zope. Because the prototype we will create in that chapter uses a database, you will be able to use the knowledge you gathered in this chapter.