Introduction to Project Management Analytics: A Data-Driven Approach to Making Rational and Effective Project Decisions
- What Is Analytics?
- Why Is Analytics Important in Project Management?
- How Can Project Managers Use Analytics in Project Management?
- Project Management Analytics Approach
- Key Terms
- Case Study: City of Medville Uses Statistical Approach to Estimate Costs for Its Pilot Project
- Case Study Questions
- Chapter Review and Discussion Questions
This chapter is from the book
Case Study Questions
- What approach was used by the city of Medville to estimate the overall project cost?
- Define the scope of this project.
- Do you think the city made a wise decision to use this approach for cost estimation? Why do you think so?