Introduction to Project Management Analytics: A Data-Driven Approach to Making Rational and Effective Project Decisions
- What Is Analytics?
- Why Is Analytics Important in Project Management?
- How Can Project Managers Use Analytics in Project Management?
- Project Management Analytics Approach
- Key Terms
- Case Study: City of Medville Uses Statistical Approach to Estimate Costs for Its Pilot Project
- Case Study Questions
- Chapter Review and Discussion Questions
The mind map in Figure 1.9 summarizes the project management analytics approach.
Figure 1.9 Project Management Analytics Approach Summary