As you browse websites, you might want to save some of the websites in a list of your favorites so you can go back to them later. In browser parlance, this saving process is called bookmarking.
- Navigate to any page in the Internet app (not shown).
Tap Bookmarks at the top of the page. If you see the Sync Bookmarks window, tap Done in the window.
The Bookmarks window opens on the right side of the screen. Tap Add.
- Edit the title of the bookmark. The official title of the web page is filled in and highlighted for you, but you can change the name by typing the new name using the keyboard. To change the folder in which the bookmark is stored, proceed with step 5. Otherwise, skip to step 12.
To change the folder in which the bookmark is stored, tap the folder name, which is My Device in this example.
Create a new bookmarks subfolder by tapping Create.
- Tap the Enter Folder Name field and then type the name of your new subfolder.
- Tap the parent folder into which your new subfolder will reside. The default is My Device, but you can also save the new subfolder within your Samsung Account folder.
Tap the name of the folder into which you want to place the bookmark.
Tap the folder name that contains the new subfolder.
Tap the subfolder name within the list.
- The new bookmark appears within the subfolder list.
Tap Bookmarks above the subfolder list to return to the main Bookmarks folder.