- Bushwhack: "Axe to the Max!"
- Tuff Luck: "It's Your Lucky Day!"
- Food Fight: "Eat This!"
- Sure Shot Shroomboom: "He Shoots, He Spores!"
- High Five: "Buzz Off!"
- Barkley: "Be Afraid of the Bark!"
- Whisper Elf: "Silent but Deadly!"
- Enigma: "Out of Sight!"
- Blastermind: "Mind Over Matter!"
- Déjà vu: "Did That Just Happen?"
- Fizzy Frenzy Pop Fizz: "The Motion of the Potion!"
- Cobra Cadabra: "Charmed and Ready!"
- Spry: "All Fired Up!"
- Mini Jini: "Any Last Wishes?"
- Gusto: "Gusts and Glory!"
- Thunderbolt: "A Storm Is Coming!"
- Blades: "Looking Sharp!"
- Full Blast Jet-Vac: "Hawk and Awe!"
- Fling Kong: "Monkey See, Monkey Doom!"
- Breeze: "Twists of Fury!"
- Pet Vac: "Hawk 'N' AWE!"
- Snap Shot: "Croc and Roll!"
- Lob-Star: "Star Bright, Star Fight!"
- Tidal Wave Gill Grunt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Echo: "Let's Make Some Noise!"
- Flip Wreck: "Making Waves!"
- Thumpling: "Hail to the Whale!"
- Gill Runt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Jawbreaker: "Down For the Count!"
- Gearshift: "All Geared Up!"
- Chopper: "Dino Might!"
- Tread Head: "Tread and Shred!"
- Drobit: "Blink and Destroy!"
- Trigger Snappy: "No Gold, No Glory!"
- Wildfire: "Bringing the Heat!"
- Ka-Boom: "Boom Time!"
- Torch: "Fire It Up!"
- Trail Blazer: "The Mane Event!"
- Hog Wild Fryno: "Crash and Burn!"
- Weeruptor: "Born to Burn!"
- Small Fry: "Crash and Burn!"
- Head Rush: "Taking Charge!"
- Wallop: "Hammer It Home!"
- Fist Bump: "Knock, Knock...Too Late!"
- Rocky Roll: "Roll with It!"
- Bop: "Rock and Roll!"
- Terrabite: "It's Beatin' Time!"
- Krypt King: "I've Got the Edge!"
- Short Cut: "Cut to the Chase!"
- Funny Bone: "I Have a Bone to Pick!"
- Bat Spin: "No Rest for the Wicked!"
- Eye-Small: "I've Got My Eye on You!"
- Hijinx: "Fear the Dark!"
- Knight Light: "See the Light!"
- Spotlight: "Time to Shine!"
- Knight Mare: "Nowhere to Hide!"
- Blackout: "Darkness Falls!"
Knight Mare: “Nowhere to Hide!”
When the KNIGHT AWAKENS and BATTLE HORN sounds, trust that the SHADOW OF DARKNESS is on your trail!
Knight Mare is a skilled hunter and tracker who loves nothing more than chasing down evil. When a nasty gang of Bicyclopes stole The Oracle of Stones that the Dark Centaur was protecting, she galloped into action! Knight Mare knew that in the wrong hands, the magical game of Dark Skystones could doom Skylands forever. But the Bicyclopes were selfish and greedy. They wanted the enchanted game to foretell their own futures, but didn’t know how to use it. They were just about to set off its cursed trap when Knight Mare tracked them down! All alone, she fought the evil creatures into submission with her huge flame-bladed sword. Now, her Battle Horn is legend, and every villain in Skylands shudders at the sound!
Traptanium Flamberge: Press Attack 1 to swing the Traptanium Flamberge sword. Press Attack 1, Attack 1, hold Attack 1 for a combo attack.
Shadow Joust: Press Attack 2 to charge right through enemies
Soul Gem Ability: The Shadow Realm! – 4000: Battle Horn creates a Shadow Realm, where Shadowy Clones are stronger and enemies can’t see. Prerequisite: Find Knight Mare’s Soul Gem in the Midnight Museum and purchase the Battle Horn.
Gift Keeps on Giving – 500: Traptanium Flamberge attacks continue to damage enemies even after they’ve been hit.
Charged Up Charge – 700: Hold Attack 2 to charge up the Shadow Joust attack for more damage.
Battle Horn – 900: Hold Attack 3 to play a Battle Horn that stuns nearby enemies.
Shadowy Clones – 1200: Hit enemies with the Battle Horn attack to make a shadowy clone who fights for you. Prerequisite: Purchase Battle Horn.
Shadow Summoner Path: Improve Battle Horn abilities.
Flamberge Aficionado Path: Improve Traptanium Flamberge attacks.
More Clones – 1700
Increase the amount of Shadowy Clones you can have at once.
It’s Win-Win – 2200
Shadowy Clones now explode, hurting enemies and healing you.
Shadowy Sacrifice – 3000
Battle Horn destroys existing Shadowy Clones to power up other attacks.
Shadow Stab – 1700
Press Attack 1, Attack 1, hold Attack 2 for a Shadow Stab combo.
Flamberge Fragment – 2200
Press Attack 1, Attack 1, hold Attack 3 for a Flamberge Fragment combo.
Sword of Darkness – 3000
Traptanium Flamberge attacks do more damage.